[pve-devel] pve-firewall: container problem

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 4 20:23:50 CET 2014

>> What do you think about that?

Good Idea, but I think that it should be tested (mainly with multicast, igmp quierier, ...)

mainly also test that we could provide dhcp from this ip on veth (if we implement a dhcp later this year)

It could be great too, if on day we use new vlan bridge filtering feature, so it could be possible to assign 1vlan by veth-bridgeport