[pve-devel] New Feature: ZFS 'generic' support for LUN management.

Pablo Ruiz pablo.ruiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:15:56 CET 2014

Hi,

I am now working on this change, and regarding existing LUN drivers, I
would like to try to create some drivers from the existing perl code. My
idea would be creating an independent & standalone 'driver.pl' for each
existing driver, which can be placed somewhere on your proxmox (or zfs)
server, so there's an easy migration path for existing users.

However, I have a couple of issues/doubts:

1) As I have no access to some of the software/hardware required to tests
all of the currently implemented iSCSI targets, I would need some
colaboration from existing users willing to tests the new code. Volunters?

2) Where should I include such scripts? Maybe some sort of contrib
repository? Or placing them at my own github account would be enough?

Regards
Pablo