[pve-devel] pve-common : linux bridge and ovs new modelimplementation v2

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Fri May 2 09:44:48 CEST 2014

I have Switches unmanaged, please see these links:
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/13641-Serious-problem-of-Quorum-Servers-are-in-Production?p=73724#post73724
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/13641-Serious-problem-of-Quorum-Servers-are-in-Production?p=73725#post73725

And so far I have to disable the multicast snooping on my bridge (PVE 3.2,
kernel  2.6.32-28-pve) for not lose the PVE cluster comunication

Will be good that the firewall by default drop the input of the PVE cluster
communication to the VMs and CTs