[pve-devel] pve-firewall : masquerade results (+veth vlan tag bug)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue May 6 06:38:58 CEST 2014

I think in

src/lib/fs.c

        if (!(skip & SKIP_ACTION_SCRIPT)) {
                snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s%d.%s", VPS_CONF_DIR,
                        veid, POST_UMOUNT_PREFIX);
                for (i = 0; i < 2; i++) {
                        if (run_pre_script(veid, buf)) {
                                logger(-1, 0, "Error executing umount script %s",
                                        buf);
                                return VZ_ACTIONSCRIPT_ERROR;
                        }
                        snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%svps.%s", VPS_CONF_DIR,
                                POST_UMOUNT_PREFIX);

++                        snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%sproxmox.%s", VPS_CONF_DIR,
++                                POST_UMOUNT_PREFIX);
                }
        }

should call /etc/vz/conf/proxmox.postumount

(maybe putting the script is /usr/sbin/  is better ?)