[pve-devel] bidrectionnal macros ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun May 18 14:32:18 CEST 2014

>>A quick search revealed three macros:
>>
>>NTPbi
>>RIPbi
>>SBMBI
>>
>>For my point of view, we can simply remove them for now. Or do you
>>think many users will need them?

I think we can remove them.

they are already NTP,SMB macro in 1 direction.

only RIPbi don't have equivalent, but maybe can we simply rename it

    'RIP' => [
        "Routing Information Protocol (bidirectional)",
        { action => 'PARAM', proto => 'udp', dport => '520' },
    ],

Also, I GUI, I think we should disable proto,sport,dport when a macro is selected, to avoid confusion.