[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Mon May 19 20:35:46 CEST 2014

Hi Dietmar

Please, excuse me for the long time lapsed, I was very busy with several
issues.

Today I wanted to compile the translation to the Spanish unsuccessfully, i
did run this command (in the root directory):

root at kvmtest:/# make dinstall es.po
make: *** No rule to make target `dinstall'.  Stop.

Can you tell me exactly the command(s) that i need to run?

Previously, i did run this command (as mentioned in
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-common.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.dev;hb=HEAD
):
aptitude install  build-essential git-core debhelper autotools-dev \
...etc...etc..etc \
...etc...etc..etc \
libio-multiplex-perl liblockfile-simple-perl

Best regards
Ceesar