[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Tue May 20 03:40:21 CEST 2014

> Today I wanted to compile the translation to the Spanish unsuccessfully,
i did run this command (in the root directory):

> root at kvmtest:/# make dinstall es.po
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `dinstall'.  Stop.

You need to be in the root directory of the git repository, not the root
directory of your entire system.  So whatever directory you cloned the repo
into with `git clone`.  That should fix the problem, since `make` will then
know where to look for instructions on what to build and how.