[pve-devel] gui : vm rules : ipset from cluster not displayed anymore

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed May 28 14:40:44 CEST 2014

>>OK, just pushed an iplementation for that (list all ipsets and aliases).
>>
>>Please test.

Works perflectly ! (ipsets and aliases)

BTW, I could be wonderful to have some autocomplete in combo (write begin of the ipset or aliased, and combo is filtered.
I see that extjs default combobox have an autocomplete attribute. Don't known if it's easy in proxmox extjs implementation ?

-- Mail original -----