[pve-devel] Bug when cancelling "Move Disk"

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:35:38 CET 2014

I'm moving disks from my NFS storage to a ceph storage (not deleting source).

I've found that when cancelling the move, it does not delete the
destination disk on the ceph store, and the destination disk is added
to the VM, hence it cannot be del;eted - we have a dangling disk in
the store :)

The only way I've been able to remove it it is to add the disk as a
"unusedx" disk the the vm conf file, then I can use the web ui to
remove it.

Thanks,
--
Lindsay