[pve-devel] bug discovered

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:16:47 CET 2014

We *have* operated largely under the understanding that not all Proxmox
sysadmins will fully understand the process that each command goes through
before they invoke it.  A sanity check to ensure the directory can be
manipulated before starting the cluster join would be in keeping with that
approach.