[pve-devel] Backup-Errors - Bug?

Detlef Bracker bracker at 1awww.com
Sat Nov 15 01:14:53 CET 2014

Dear,

to backup container to nfs in suspend mode, I get many errors

rsync chown .... operation not permitted

and the backup end with errors

My question is, ist this a nfs problem or a problem of proxmox?

I have longer time before create the NFS via the GUI and proxmox has
create a mount link
under /mnt/pve/backup9 with this rights:

drwxr-xr-x 3 libuuid users    4 Apr 11  2014 backup9

I used before the backup only for VM withouth problems, but now I will
use too in moment test for containers and a backup
will not work, same not with snapshot option for containers. Comes
diferent errors:

INFO: creating lvm snapshot of /dev/mapper/pve-data
('/dev/pve/vzsnap-ns........-0')
INFO: Volume group "pve" has insufficient free space (0 extents): 256
required

Regards

Detlef