[pve-devel] Proxmox - HA & VM Shutdown

Cedric Bernard cbernard at sisteer.com
Thu Oct 2 12:06:15 CEST 2014

Hello

I have an Proxmox architecture with high availability on 4 nodes. I would like to know if it is possible to shutdown properly a VM which is configured in HA.
The shutdown button stop the VM but the HA restart it and the stop button kill the VM not properly.
Do you have a method do stop the HA VM properly ?

Thank you in advance !

Regards,--
Cédric Bernard | Network and System Architect

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont confidentiels et etablis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
SISTEER decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'informer l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
SISTEER shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.