[pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 3.4 ?

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:53:39 CEST 2014

In a pinch, even rsync would work, though it would take a while.

The trouble is with HA migrations.  There's a decent chance your VM is down
because your node is, and you can't migrate from a storage which is offline.

Still, HA is handled separately, so it shouldn't cause too many issues to
support manual migrations to/from local storages.