[pve-devel] Add functionalities

Serge NOEL serge.noel2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:02:25 CEST 2014

Exactly, we are working on disaster scenarii and we want to find quick
solution in case of SAN failure.
In this case, we imagine that SAN will be unavailable, and we hope to be
able to restart with NAS (iSCSI) as replacement target, if we are able to
make copy of all VM, (it seems OK, i tried to copy lvm volume group with dd
: it's works) during normal operations. Doing so, in case of failure, all
we have to do is : to say to Proxmox to use disk from different iSCI (or
NFS) target.

Regards