[pve-devel] Add functionalities

Serge NOEL serge.noel2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:45:58 CEST 2014

Sure it is, but :
  we will make one copy per week, like a full backup
  we will make backup of datas in a classical way (rsync or something
similar...)

So we plan to use it as a far recovery process (wich provide a base
machine). It doesn' t allow us to bypass backup, just a way to quick
recover services...

More, only file server has changing files, others are TSE they stay
relatively stable on time, and loosing one week of change is better, that
being blocked during one day... So we are

Everything is a couple of choices, nor the best, nor the worst....

Ideas are welcome...

Serge