[pve-devel] Add functionalities

VELARTIS Philipp Dürhammer p.duerhammer at velartis.at
Wed Oct 15 21:04:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

a better solution would be to work with lvm snapshots and deltas. You just have to move the small delta. And therefore you can do this every hour or even more aften..
i dont know i fit is also possible with vzdump but it is also capable of making deltas. But ist not the same like applieng the delta direct tot he storage target like on lvm...

Like this it sould be possible to archieve something like vmware has allready.
Some tool like this would be actually cool in proxmox for some guis with smaller environments.
For bigger ones and maybe for you using ceph instead of your san would be better....