[pve-devel] GlusterFS transport option

Stoyan Marinov stoyan at marinov.us
Thu Oct 16 18:00:23 CEST 2014

On Oct 16, 2014, at 6:52 PM, Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> looks strange to me. how is "unix://$server/$glustervolume/images/$vmid/$name" related to gluster?

Yeah, same here, but from the qemu/kvm man page:
GlusterFS
           GlusterFS is an user space distributed file system.  QEMU supports the use of GlusterFS volumes for hosting VM disk images using TCP, Unix Domain Sockets and RDMA transport protocols.

           Syntax for specifying a VM disk image on GlusterFS volume is

                   gluster[+transport]://[server[:port]]/volname/image[?socket=...]

I'll prep a new patch with the enum thingie :)

Stoyan