[pve-devel] pve-firewall[636118]: status update error: command '/usr/sbin/ipset restore' failed: exit code 1

Detlef Bracker bracker at 1awww.com
Tue Oct 28 17:12:51 CET 2014

Dear,

I have now the same problem on one host!

When I restart the pve-firewall, in log-File I have this:

pve-firewall[636118]: status update error: command '/usr/sbin/ipset
restore' failed: exit code 1

I have make an ipset list, their is this in:

Name: PVEFW-0-blacklist
Type: hash:net
Header: family inet hashsize 64 maxelem 64
Size in memory: 1424
Members:
1.1.1.1

Name: PVEFW-0-management
Type: hash:net
Header: family inet hashsize 64 maxelem 64
Size in memory: 1424
Members:
37.187.28.0/24

Name: PVEFW-0-venet0
Type: hash:net
Header: family inet hashsize 128 maxelem 128
Size in memory: 2416
Members:

Name: PVEFW-0-venet0_swap
Type: hash:net
Header: family inet hashsize 128 maxelem 128
Size in memory: 2416
Members:

An ipset save gives this:

create PVEFW-0-blacklist hash:net family inet hashsize 64 maxelem 64
add PVEFW-0-blacklist 1.1.1.1
create PVEFW-0-management hash:net family inet hashsize 64 maxelem 64
add PVEFW-0-management 37.187.28.0/24
create PVEFW-0-venet0 hash:net family inet hashsize 128 maxelem 128
create PVEFW-0-venet0_swap hash:net family inet hashsize 128 maxelem 128

An ipset restore
hangs and comes not back!

I have make too before an update so as written in forum for the
pve-firewall is version 1.0-9
and claro I have make behind the wget the dpkg -i of this file and the
update was make it correct

Regards

Detlef