[pve-devel] qemu-server : implement pending changes v2

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Oct 31 05:33:45 CET 2014

>>Is possible that the change a non-hotpluggage value also be migrated with
>>the VM?

a non-hotpluggage value is in pending until restart, so when a vm is migrated is keep in pending.

Currently, the behaviour is bad, if you add a disk without hotplug, it's registered in vm config file.
Then if you migrate, the target vm will be started with the disk attached, but the memory copy of the source vm don't have any
reference to this disk, so the migrate will crash at the end.