[pve-devel] SSD only Ceph cluster

VELARTIS Philipp Dürhammer p.duerhammer at velartis.at
Mon Sep 1 16:33:17 CEST 2014

Yes :-) and next release will have fully supported possibility to have different roots on hosts.
For example one for ssd and one for spinners. (which was possible right now but not very usable)
For me it is a lot better to have a big pool with spinners and a separate pool with fast ssds... without the need to have a least 6 or more osd servers