[pve-devel] NoVNC and Windows/Mouse

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:41:07 CEST 2014

Just updated my nodes (no-subscription) to the lates and have the new novnc
option (have rebooted nodes and restarted vms).

My Centos 6.5 vm works beautifully - screen and mouse very clear and fast,
very small lag.

The windows VM's look very good, but the mouse is offset from it real
position by substantial amounts, that change constantly. This makes the VM
unusable.

- Windows 7 VM guest
- Windows 7 Client PC for access
- Have tested with IE, Firefox and Chrome
- Using latest Stable QXL and Redhat drivers
- Works fine with the Spice Client (remote-viewer).

Is this a known problem/work in progress?

thanks,

--
Lindsay