[pve-devel] qemu-server : allow only hotpluggable|dynamics options to be change online

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Sep 5 17:54:24 CEST 2014

The existing API should not change, besides an additional flag that there are pending changes.
Note: we always return the new/pending values when someone reads the config.

To clarify, "pending" means ==> "not applied to running VM"

We can add a complete new API call/calls to view/commit/revert/delete those pending changes.

But I think we should think about that a few more days ...