[pve-devel] old novnc version was a lot better to read

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Sep 10 12:19:45 CEST 2014

> > This is the noVNC GUI. It load much faster and works on mobile devices.
>
> But it looks very ugly and is pretty BIG. Is there no way to make it smaller?

It is JS, CSS and html ...

I suggest that you join the noVNC developer mailing list. I am sure many people are
interested to improve the GUI (but I would avoid to use words like 'ugly' ...)
We decided to use upstream GUI because all those hack for mobile devices
are non-trivial...

I general, I do not like the way they implemented the GUI, and I would prefer to
use a lightweight framework. I tried bootstrap, and sencha touch, but I way unable to
get keyboard working (on mobile). So feel free to work on that - any help is highly appreciated!