[pve-devel] Incremental backups

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Sep 19 12:22:08 CEST 2014

Hi Kamil,

Thanks for the clarification. It's refreshing to see there is a
technical reason for this and a solution is in the works.

For me, currently the major problem with the patches is that they make
more difficult to maintain the patched proxmoxes; we have clients that
can afford the inefficiencies in their use-case otherwise.

Cheers
Eneko