[pve-devel] clusvcadm bug during my training

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Sep 26 07:45:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

we was testing HA during my week training at sisteer company,

and we have had a bug with clusvcadm.

(HA was already working fine before, only difference was upgrade from proxmox 3.2->3.2 but also kernel update from 2.6.32 to 3.10)

clusvcadm seem to hang/wait (stop,start, or migrate).

"
Executing HA migrate for VM 100 to node node-002
Trying to migrate pvevm:100 to node-002...
"

then it was waiting foreverer

(same if we launch clusvcadm manually)

We have tried to disable HA, stop the vm, enabling the HA again. And same problem.

Note that not all vms have the problem.

Not sure it's related, but I found a bug report on centos related to kernel here:
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=6826

Do you have already seen this bug ?