[pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 3.4 ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Sep 30 11:20:38 CEST 2014

>>Continue with DHCP integration.

+1 !
----- Mail original -----

De: "Michael Rasmussen" <mir at datanom.net>
À: "Dietmar Maurer" <dietmar at proxmox.com>, "Alexandre DERUMIER" <aderumier at odiso.com>, pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com
Envoyé: Mardi 30 Septembre 2014 10:36:11
Objet: Re: [pve-devel] roadmap for proxmox 3.4 ?

Continue with DHCP integration.

On September 30, 2014 9:55:26 AM CEST, Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

What I have in mind (no priority order) :

- ipv6 support (firewall and also pveproxy (maybe other daemons too))

+1

- config pending changes. (and improve hotplug)

+1

- memory hotplug support (I have already working patches, I'll send them soon)

great

- basic virtio dataplane support (seem that only block jobs are missing now,
hotplug,resize,throttling,migration are working fine)

is that already stable? And is it really faster?

During my training last week, I have add some features  request from Sisteer
company

- vm auto balancing scheduler (I also need this feature)
- allow network change through gui without reboot (I think it could be easy for
bridge without any tap plugged)

IMHO this one is really hard to do it right...

- some kind of task scheduler, to automate config changes at specific time (like
cpu hotplug,memory hotplug)

Mind to elaborate on that a bit more?

pve-devel mailing list
pve-devel at pve.proxmox.com