[pve-devel] [RFC v0 pve-manager/cloudinit] cloudinit: draft

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 13 10:57:13 CEST 2015

>>Do we really need the ability to eject/insert at runtime? Cloudinit doesn't
>>really use the new config at runtime afaik?

They are the case if the user reboot the vm from guest, or reset the vm from proxmox gui.

But indeed, we could simply keep config in pending, and generate it only at vm stop/start.
and in this case, I think we don't need regenerate button ?

(Or maybe I had miss understand what should do the regenerate button  ?)