[pve-devel] watchdog-mux.service stop, trigger restart

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Dec 15 12:29:46 CET 2015

seem that it's already implemented in watchdog-mux

static void
watchdog_close(void)
{
    if (watchdog_fd != -1) {
        if (write(watchdog_fd, "V", 1) == -1) {
            perror("write magic watchdog close");
        }
        if (close(watchdog_fd) == -1) {
            perror("write magic watchdog close");
        }
    }

    watchdog_fd = -1;
}

Don't known why it doesn't seem to work for me.

(If I launch a  loop with "echo V > /dev/watchdog" ,it's working fine, watchdog is stopped)