[pve-devel] GUI for DHCP

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Feb 13 09:23:46 CET 2015

>> Any idea about this ?
>>
>>Sorry, no idea

Another more clean way, could be configure a dhcp relay on my routeur (which are gateway for each vlan),
the forward dhcp requests to the proxmox hosts (define all proxmox hosts in dhcp relay)
(In this case, all proxmox hosts need to be able to reply to all dhcp requests of all vms)

But the problem is that work only with 1cluster.