[pve-devel] proxmox 3.4, some visual glitch refresh on qemu hardware vew

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:47:24 CET 2015

I've seen this latency issue on all of my single-node clusters, especially
when network conditions are bad, or load on the node in question is high.
Having done web dev for the past several years, it's something I expect to
see, but generally there will be a "loading" indicator until all the
elements required to display accurate detail have come back from the
server, so that other users, with less technical exposure to web dev,
understand that the data they're looking at may not be accurate.
Implementing something like that (I've seen it elsewhere in the PVE UI, so
probably we just need to adjust the conditions required to clear the