[pve-devel] Quorum problems with NICs Intel of 10 Gb/s and VMsturns off

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Sun Jan 4 04:30:05 CET 2015

Thanks Michael for your reply

And what about of the tag firewall in the PVE GUI:
- For the Datacenter.
- For each PVE node.
- For the network device of the VM.

In general lines, i want to have all network traffic enabled (In/Out), and
only cut the traffic that i want cut, that in this case will be the igmp for
the VMs. So i guess that i need to have the PVE GUI of this mode:

- Firewall tag in Datacenter:
Enable Firewall: yes
Input policy: accept
Output policy: accept

- Firewall tag in PVE nodes:
Enable Firewall: yes

Or without import as is this configured (both- datacenter and PVE nodes),
will work well the rule that
you suggest me?

And the rule that you suggest me, where will be better put it?:
1) In the rc.local file (I don't like put it here)
2) In the PVE GUI (i believe that will be the best site), but i don't know
how add it, and guess that after, i will have that enable the firewall in
the network device of the VM (also in PVE GUI).