[pve-devel] Network configuration

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Jul 22 10:32:08 CEST 2015

>>I don't have any objection. (now that everybody will use a recent kernel, it should work fine).
But maybe wait for ovs 2.4 (should come very soon)

http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/announce/2015-June/000074.html
"	- Native Linux kernel STT support
	- Geneve tunneling
	- DPDK vhost and tunneling
	- OpenFlow 1.4 bundles (flow transactions)
	- Bash command completion
	- RSTP
	- Multicast snooping
	- Support for Linux kernels up to 4.0.x"

multicast snooping, DPDK vhost and tunneling   are 2 good features.