[pve-devel] Fwd: patch

Diaolin diaolin at diaolin.com
Tue Jun 2 17:17:25 CEST 2015

Re: [pve-devel] Fwd: patch

  Add contact

Mittente DiaolinAdd contact
Destinatario Dietmar MaurerAdd contact
Data Oggi 17:16

<- <<- ->   []

Il 2015-06-02 08:50 Dietmar Maurer ha scritto:
The final goal of this work is to create a VDI system that permits the
access to the machine through the normal permission of Proxmox

The patch just adds a new configuration, but does not provide a real use
case nor additional functionality. So I will wait until you release
that 'websocket container' to see how you use it. Sounds interesting for
me.

- Dietmar

of course, we are testing the container/vm for websocksify rdp/ssh/vnc
to the hidden machine withouth exposing it.

One IP address, multiple machine via websocket.

I think that the websocket CT will be ready in 2 or three weeks...

:-)

You can use this patch even only for specify which protocol you prefer
contact a  machine (even not natted):

for example
i could get via API that machine 101 is connectable with his own name
via  SSH or RDP.

Sounds interesting?

The websocket CT is an addon and not the unique result for this simple
patch.

I hope you'll include it in the next release.

When ready with the websocket i'll send it to you

it's a simple node.js...

and a little bit of code
:-)

DIaolin

---
La differenza tra una gallina?
Nessuna perché ha entrambe le zampe uguali
ed in special modo la sinistra

[Diaolin]

349 66 84 215