[pve-devel] RFC: qemu-server : add cloudinit support

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jun 15 10:47:10 CEST 2015

>>Really? AFAIK this did not worked when we tested last time.
I don't have tested them, but code is present in qga linux && windows.

>>But how is that related?
If you need to display current ip address in gui.
(Do you need them for firewall ?)

Wolfgang said that that if we put cloudinit ipaddress in vm config,
it was bad that gui don't display current ip address if user change it manually in guest.