[pve-devel] RFC: qemu-server : add cloudinit support

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Jun 19 07:55:00 CEST 2015

also cloud-init windows seem to support vfat configdrive

"Add support for VFAT ConfigDrive"
https://github.com/stackforge/cloudbase-init/commit/2026ee8e0f766f91cf62904ceca3de7382eea787

and cloud-init documentation say:
http://cloudinit.readthedocs.org/en/latest/topics/datasources.html

"The following criteria are required to as a config drive:
Must be formatted with vfat or iso9660 filesystem or have a filesystem label of config-2
"

so, does it need to be really labelled config-2 ?