[pve-devel] RFC: qemu-server : add cloudinit support

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Jun 19 08:58:37 CEST 2015

>>AFAIK config is stored inside VM configuration file?

My question was, as vvfat qemu floppy floppy allow to send local files

qemu -drive file=fat:some/directory ...

do we plan to generate cloud-init configdrives file in /etc/pve , as a shared storage

(to avoid rsync for live migration)

qemu -drive file=fat:/etc/pve/cloudinit/100/   for example.

In this case, I don't known if vm crash if the directory is not available when the vm is running