[pve-devel] Add support for external graphite metric server

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jun 22 11:39:14 CEST 2015

>>Ok, finally implemented the status plugin framework:

Thanks !

>>Please can you rebase your work on the new framework?

I'll do that today.

(BTW,Don't have too much to work on cloudinit this week, so if proxmox team have time to work on it, it could be great :)

Ok, finally implemented the status plugin framework:

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-cluster.git;a=commitdiff;h=9d4f69ff6a4d88919ff0a1281c0d0705035f1900
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-manager.git;a=commitdiff;h=56678698baf5d877ea2d2ed3a35cd8b2058dd7de