[pve-devel] Add support for external graphite metric server

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jun 22 16:53:04 CEST 2015

Hi Dietmar,

I have a bug in current plugin framework

inside Graphite.pm

for example
sub update_node_status {
    my ($plugin_config, $node, $data, $ctime) = @_;

}

The $plugin_config var content = 'PVE::Status::Graphite'  ???

in pvestatd, this is correct

my $plugin_config = $status_cfg->{ids}->{$id};

I have the hashref with plugin options

Any idea ?