[pve-devel] novc : rebase on last master + fix sendkey menu display

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Jun 26 10:15:06 CEST 2015

>>But we can retry that with noVNC, although I am not really sure it
>>is a good idea to run several noVNC consoles within a single
>>browser window (perfromance, bugs, ...?).

don't known if we can define only 1 canvas and re-used it ? (not sure how it's working with extjs).

or force the closing of the vnc session on when we switch to another vm.

I'll try to have a look at this

> I think also if we could add an extra tab "console" in vm

I have implemented that some years ago with the java applet,
but disabled it because of all those security popups.