[pve-devel] systemd / jessie

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Mar 5 07:50:04 CET 2015

>> I still hate it ;-) (personal feeling)

For my personal usage (on my desktop-archlinux), i'm using it since 2 years now without problem.
No experience yet on server.

(I think that systemd for services, journald(and keep syslog forward) are ok.

other things like networkd,... are maybe too young.

>>Or am i still free to use sysvinit with proxmox 4?
Debian jessie allow sysvinit, but in this case we need the init script for corosync,...