[pve-devel] Proxmox VE developer release for Debian "jessie"

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Mar 6 19:50:07 CET 2015

Maybe:

Build a new empty cluster with jessie, with same storage.cfg,copy ssh keys,
and allow to do live migration between both cluster.

It should be easy,
we simply need to scp the vm config file to the target host instead move it,
and remove it from source host.

Like this it can be easy to test the new cluster with jessie, and migrate slowly.

What do you think about it ?