[pve-devel] DRBD9 test packages for jessie

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Fri Mar 20 21:58:37 CET 2015

I agree with Daniel, his idea is better!!!. (maybe in a phase initial can be this feature as something pending)

And about of the verification of DRBD storages (if is that the plugin will have it), do with the best hash algorithm,  that i believe that is sha1 (that always are the that come supported in the kernels of linux).