[pve-devel] criu for lxc news on criu.org

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:26:32 CEST 2015

If RedHat isn't going to support the technologies we need, and OpenVZ is
evaporating anyway, maybe we should consider a different kernel?  One where
KVM and LXC, at least, will be fully supported?  It seems that creating our
own team to manage backporting kernel patches ourselves would be difficult
at best, and consume a lot of time in dev and test cycles, so finding a
different group already doing those things the way we need them done would
be preferred.