[pve-devel] criu for lxc news on criu.org

Martin Lanner martin at swiftstack.com
Sun Mar 29 20:20:02 CEST 2015

Check out the concept of 'linking' in Docker. You basically build multiple
containers and link them together. With links between containers, ports
will be opened and restricted to and between the linked containers. It's a
pretty neat concept. Basically, it becomes a clustered app.

Now, from this discussion I gather that Docker in PVE has a low chance, but
the way I imagine that it could work is that an app could be built, with
multiple containers in it and be nicely represented in a UI, along with the
links and the app's "state". Just having a Dockerfile and the app build
process managed through a UI would be very neat.

Best /// Martin