[pve-devel] criu for lxc news on criu.org

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Mar 30 08:30:35 CEST 2015

>>LXC seems to slowly develop - the bad news is that RH just dropped support for
>>it :-/
>>(at least the announced that in a press release).

Any link about this.

I found an article saying the opposite
http://www.zdnet.com/article/red-hat-gets-serious-about-supporting-container-style-virtualization/
(but maybe it's more about docker)

Now, RH support is more about commercial support for their customer.
That doesn't mean that lxc don't work with rhel7 kernel.