[pve-devel] Current status of 3.10 kernels

Martin Waschbüsch service at waschbuesch.it
Tue May 5 17:15:13 CEST 2015

> Am 05.05.2015 um 12:54 schrieb Martin Waschbüsch <service at waschbuesch.it>:
>
> Thanks everyone for the helpful feedback! I'll give it a try and report back.

I used live-migration so I could upgrade the kernel node by node.
Worked really well - everything came back up. Even a mixed cluster (2.6.37 and 3.10.0 kernels) ran without problems (while it lasted).
Now all hosts are using 3.10 and I also successfully (so far) could run a 64bit FreeBSD VM.

In short: Awesome! :-)