[pve-devel] qemu-server: cgroups && cpu.shares implementation

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu May 28 19:05:51 CEST 2015

>>Interesting. I need toö take a look at the code in 'systemd-run' to see how
>>complex that is. Are there any disadvantages?

I don't see any disadvantages.

from systemd-run:

"
If a command is run as transient scope unit, it will be started directly by systemd-run and thus inherit the execution environment of the caller. It is however managed by the service manager similar to normal services, and will also show up in the output of systemctl list-units. Execution in this case is synchronous, and execution will return only when the command finishes.
"

So it's like a temp service management from systemd.

Also as advantage, is it also possible to catch qemu crash with journalctl ?