[pve-devel] Fwd: patch

Diaolin diaolin at diaolin.com
Sat May 30 10:35:35 CEST 2015

I would like to add a simple Option to the kvm machines for my clients
in which i define the method i would to use for the connection to the vm
and i've developed a simple patch:

with this patch you can see a Connection: field in Options of every
machine

with

RDP
SSH
VNC
NX
Ws-RDP
Ws-SSH
Ws-VNC
Ws-NX

with this definition i inform that for example vm105 is connectable via
RDP talking to the NAME on port 3389 and via websocketRDP when
configured with Ws-RDP.

I've produced a simple websocket container that does the work interfaced
with the proxmox API itself and i'll release that with the same
license as Proxmox.

The final goal of this work is to create a VDI system that permits the
access to the machine through the normal permission of Proxmox

The patch is attached.

I hope you'll add it to the system.

In the next months i'll come to Austria to explain my project with you.

:-)

As Dietmar said i make a GIT patch in the next days with a more clear
explanation of this goal...

If anyone has questions about this... :-)

Regards, Diaolin

---
La differenza tra una gallina?
Nessuna perché ha entrambe le zampe uguali
ed in special modo la sinistra

[Diaolin]

349 66 84 215

---