[pve-devel] Nagios Check for vzdump Backups

Mario Loderer mario.loderer at iteas.at
Mon Nov 9 13:36:56 CET 2015

Hello,

we have the problem that we have really a lot of servers and clusters at
customer. So we get some backup mails every day/week/some day's, :)
depending on backupmodel. So it is very confused to check the backups.
Sending only on error is not really an solution.

The idea is to have an nice nagioscheck for this service. I'm not a
programmer therefore, I can not even write himself. So do you think it
is possible to write an nagios plugin to check the Backupstatus? With
the API or something else?

Thanks and best Regards
Mario