[pve-devel] Clustered logical volumes activation

Eduard Ahmatgareev e.ahmatgareev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:56:07 CET 2015

my soulition:

cat /etc/default/clvm
# Bourne shell compatible script, sourced by /etc/init.d/clvm to set
# additional arguments for clvmd.

# enable clmvd
START_CLVM=yes

# Startup timeout:
CLVMDTIMEOUT=180

# Volume groups to activate on startup:
LVM_VGS="LVM01 LVM02 LVM03 LVM04 SSD01 SSD02"

but, when I do task backup, random vmid can't  write backup and task
freezen. I need go to gui and manual abort task.